Vacation Property Management
Seven Springs Mountain Resort has experienced an increased demand for vacation rentals!
Vacation Property Management (VPM) is pleased to work in partnership with our private homeowners to manage the rental of their property. This partnership provides our guests access to beautiful private homes, through our unparalleled central reservations system, personal attention and round the clock guest service. Our homeowners benefit by receiving stress-free rental income to help offset the costs of owning a resort home.
When you place your home in our management program, you will have the peace of mind knowing that your property is being well cared for by our team of professionals as we strive to earn income for you. Entrust your home to us, we do the rest!
Here’s What Our Team Can Do For You!
Comprehensive marketing of rental homes:
- • Staging your home for its best possible visual impact for prospective clients
- • Professionally photographing your home for inclusion on the web as a custom visual tour of your property
- • Showcasing your home on our Seven Springs website – a website that receives more than 2 million visits per year!
Our Team of Professionals Take Care of the Guest
- • Fully-staffed Reservations Department
- • 24-hour Maintenance, Security Service and Customer Service
- • A spotless unit and water turned on at their arrival
- Complimentary housekeeping & linen service for guests
You Control Your Revenue Stream
- • Unique rating system designed exclusively for VPM rental homeowners
- • Each owner’s earned rating determines their pricing tier and income potential
- • Support with décor and quality of furniture, fixtures, lighting and electronics designed to improve your rating percentages
- • You have the option to add amenities that will drive guest usage and higher income: pet-friendly, game tables, etc.
Your Improved Benefits
- • No cancellation penalty for owners
- • Seven Springs hotel overflow may contribute to your revenue on a rotational basis
- • In-house “damage waiver” charged to guests that will eliminate the small item repair costs to owners in the event of guest damage
- • Stringent cancellation policy for guests to protect your revenue
- • Homeowner discounts for VPM members only
Rating System Overview
This program was created exclusively for the Seven Springs Mountain Resort rental homeowners and allows each home to be rated in accordance with our tiered rating system. The Vacation Property Management team evaluates each individual home from a guest perspective and offer immediate and long-term improvement recommendations based on similarly priced resort properties. This evaluation is a tool to help you be informed of resort industry trends, and serves as help for absentee owners in maintaining their property value which ultimately may result in higher rental returns to you.
Accommodations at the pinnacle of resort luxury and sophistication. Overall complex and unit facilities of distinguished caliber. Ultimate in comfort and style with personalized attention to guest expectations. Maintained to a level as to show little to no signs of use.
Accommodations with refined design, quality and physical attributes and amenities. Well appointed, with upscale sense of comfort and character. Maintained at a level to show minimal signs of use.
Accommodations with enhanced amenities, comfort and updated décor. Maintained at a level as to show some signs of use.
Accommodations that are comfortable, clean and pleasant with modest enhancements minus the frills. The perfect match for the more economically minded guest.
If you are a Seven Springs Mountain Resort homeowner, and are interested in learning more about the resort’s Vacation Property Management, please call for a complimentary rental analysis 814-352-2003 or email:
Christine Sherbine, VPM Manager | firstname.lastname@example.org
Julie Killinger, VPM Assistant | email@example.com
The Premier Vacation Experience of the Laurel Highlands!
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No reproduction, distribution or transmission of the information at this site is permitted without the written permission from the MLS Participant.