North Summit New Construction
Brand New Construction at Beautiful Hidden Valley Resort!
The NEW North Summit Condominiums are currently the only new construction condominiums on the mountain at Hidden Valley.
Offering a prime location near both the Hidden Valley slopes and the Hidden Valley Golf Club, the North Summit community is the perfect place for a year-round getaway destination with something to offer for the entire family.
Each 2,066 square foot condominium in North Summit is offered starting at $439,500 and features wonderful amenities including:
- Gas Fireplace in the Living Area
- Open Concept Kitchen with Bar Area
- Granite Countertops / Stainless Steel Appliances
- Tiled Entryway, Kitchen and Baths
- No Steps in Lower Units / Cathedral Ceilings in Upper Units
- Private Outdoor Deck Wired for a Hot Tub
- Gas Heat / Whole House Air Conditioning
- Plus much more!
North Summit Brochure
Introducing the newest addition to the Summit community of Hidden Valley Resort.
Contact us to learn more.
To learn more about the North Summit Condominiums or to schedule a private tour of the North Summit community, please contact Dale McKinley, Realtor at 800-227-7502, ext. 6201, or firstname.lastname@example.org or John Nichols, Realtor at 800-227-7502, ext. 6200, or email@example.com Buyer’s Agents, please contact Harold Scott Swank, Broker of Record at 814-233-3361 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Hidden Valley Foundation Members Enjoy Fantastic Perks and Benefits!
The Hidden Valley Foundation goes above and beyond to provide Hidden Valley homeowners with many amenities, events and more including:
- Two Large Outdoor Swimming Pools
- Basketball and Tennis Courts
- Children’s Playground
- Paved Walking and Fitness Trails
- Resort Shuttle Transportation
- Exclusive Homeowner Social Events
- Plus, Landscaping, Snow Removal and More!
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No reproduction, distribution or transmission of the information at this site is permitted without the written permission from the MLS Participant.